Acupuncture done at Top Acupuncture Clinic Perth, is component of Chinese Medicine Perth, which involves inserting very thin needles into pressure points on body. Medical community’s research on acupuncture has mixed reactions and feedbacks pointing out that ‘sham’ (also called simulated) acupuncture works well like real acupuncture. Other studies suggest that acupuncture based on Chinese Medicine Perth at Top Acupuncture Clinic Perth, provides relief to people experiencing headaches and migraines. The World Health Organization (WHO) has endorsed acupuncture as promising treatment for headaches and migraines since 1979.
Headaches & Migraines – Headaches and migraines can be the bane for those suffering every bit of it, often striking at most inconvenient or inappropriate times. Migraines are completely misunderstood; people often confuse it with headaches. Migraines lead to excruciating pain affecting ability to do simple tasks like standing up and coughing, causing complete agony. Moreover, migraines affect eyesight causing considerable irritation and pain.
There’re different medical and therapeutic treatments for headaches and migraines in sphere of Western medicine including pain-killers and preventive measures like avoiding long periods of time spent looking at computer screen and aromatherapy. However, with conventional mode of treatments like acupuncture based on traditional Chinese Medicine Perth, people are slowly turning to its efficacy.
How can acupuncture at Top Acupuncture Clinic Perth help with headaches?
Acupuncture as form of ancient Chinese Medicine Perth restores flow of positive energy throughout body, removing negative energy causing pain, stimulating various systems of body triggering healing response.
Acupuncture divides body into series of zones and pressure points. At Top Acupuncture Clinic Perth, acupuncture needles are inserted into numerous pressure points. Needle stimulates nerves to release hormones like endorphins triggering response from body. This immune and circulation system stimulation relieves tension headaches including migraines.
How can acupuncture at Top Acupuncture Clinic Perth help with migraines?
Acupuncture based on ancient Chinese Medicine Perth, whilst being more associated with aching muscles and back problems, has also been effectively used to combat repeat and persistent migraines with headaches. This is due to the fact that improved circulation that comes with acupuncture sessions performed at Top Acupuncture Clinic Perth has additional advantage of boosting up body’s own natural pain killing mechanism effectively aiding in relieving tension felt during onset of migraines. Migraines trigger from stress, certain food like cured meats (deli meats, sausages, bacon, ham), aged cheeses (blue cheese, parmesan), salty pickled foods, chocolates, lack of sleep or change in sleeping patterns, caffeine, alcohol, changes in weather conditions. Acupuncture performed at Top Acupuncture Clinic Perth, treat migraines by:
- Reducing tightness in neck placing needles along trigger points where muscles are constricted.
- Stimulating release of endorphins reducing pain creating feeling of wellness.
- Promoting healthy blood circulation through downregulating inflammation & modulating chemicals in brain.
- Reducing stress levels & encouraging relaxation via regulating hormones cortisol, serotonin, noradrenaline, dopamine.
- Improving immune function helping to regulate inflammation and production of prostaglandins (pain-promoting hormones).
Consult certified, experienced acupuncturists at Top Acupuncture Clinic Perth.
Visit Tao Acupuncture Perth, Top Acupuncture Clinic Perth and get rid of headaches and migraines! One-of-a-kind clinic equipped with state-of-the-art technology and equipment under guidance of Quin Wang (Kathy)-certified acupuncturist, Tao Acupuncture creates personal, peaceful environment for treatment based on ancient Chinese Medicine Perth. Tao Acupuncture has 20+ years of clinical experience, 150+ effective treatments, 150+ advanced proven procedures, 100% no side effects, friendly practitioners, certified therapists, experienced acupuncturists having 850+ happy clients.
Range of Services:
- Acupuncture for Headaches & Migraines.
- IVF, Pregnancy & Fertility Acupuncture.
- Gynaecological Genitourinary Acupuncture to mitigate problems about monthly menstrual cycle, PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome).
- Chinese & Japanese Acupuncture.
- Chronic Pain Acupuncture for activating body’s natural self-healing mechanism.
- Chinese Herbal Medicine in powders, topical pastes, salves, tablets forms.
- Cosmetic Acupuncture for youthful, flawless skin.
- Chinese Cupping Therapy for removing excess pathogens, mitigating muscle tension, good blood circulation & respiratory system.
- Moxibustion for improving body’s self-healing capacity.
Tao Acupuncture Perth provides customers provisions of Same Day Appointments and Walk-Ins accepting all Major Health Funds.
For more details, contact us.