The widespread application of acupuncture for weight loss is the outcome of latest research developments showing that this unique approach can turn out to be a successful one. Acupuncture is an ancient traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) practice which involves inserting thin needles into very specific points on body, used for stimulating key nerves in body responsible for regulating energy and metabolism and several other factors affecting health. To promote weight loss, certified acupuncturists at Acupuncture Perth, focus on endocrine system and kidneys addressed to treat water retention and to stimulate nerve and hormonal balance. Spleen and thyroid glands are also targeted to effect sugar and hormonal balancing. Adrenal and ovary glands are also included for treating weight gain owing to menopause or premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
How does Acupuncture perform at Acupuncture Perth help in weight loss?
Acupuncture aids in weight loss in the following ways:
- Improves digestion-Acupuncture done at Acupuncture Perth, improves digestion by using stomach and kidney acupuncture points, as well as increase amount of nutrients absorbed by body. By preventing slow digestion and improving gut health, one can relieve constipation, bloating and other gastrointestinal concerns leading to fat deposition.
- Reduces inflammation-Inflammation or tension in gut muscles and other tissues of the body slow down metabolism, putting strain on immune system and impacting heart health and digestion. By relieving tension and regulating body’s immune response, acupuncture for weight loss lowers oxidative stress levels, optimizing body to shed those extra pounds.
- Stops water retention-Stimulating kidney nerves and endocrine system discourage water retention in body. Acupuncture done at Acupuncture Perth, prevents body from storing excess water thereby making way for quick weight loss.
- Hormone production-Acupuncture of spleen point in ear is effective in balancing hormone levels thereby aiding in weight loss, without the balance of which could negatively affect different bodily mechanisms right from digestion, cognition, healing to immune system function.
- Boosts metabolism-Needles stimulating thyroid area tend to boost functioning of pituitary gland, one of body’s main areas in relation to metabolic function. This increases fat-burning rate, making not only your workouts, but also regular, normal activities effective in burning out calories resulting in weight loss.
- Elevates mood-Acupuncture induces release of endorphins popularly known as ‘happy hormones’ eliminating stress and anxiety. Many people indulge themselves in overeating while they’re in stress or are feeling overwhelmed. Acupuncture performed at Acupuncture Perth helps to eliminate those urges.
- Sensitive acupuncture points-When it comes to acupuncture for weight loss, there’re a number of key areas on body that require to be focused on like areas related to digestion and food intake, particularly stomach, kidney and mouth. Thyroid and endocrine acupuncture help to regulate hormonal levels ensuring proper energy flow in body, simultaneously aiding in appetite and metabolic speed. Furthermore, lungs and spleen are crucial areas for weight-loss acupuncture, but most important sensitivity point for acupuncture is the ear.
- Ear therapy-In recent times, acupuncture ear therapy also called auricular acupuncture has received lot of attention showing significant weight loss following ear therapy done by acupuncture on different specific points on the ear.
Get your acupuncture done at Tao Acupuncture Perth–one-of-a-kind clinic equipped with latest technology and equipment under certified acupuncturist Quin Wang (Kathy). Tao Acupuncture creates customized, peaceful environment for treatment based on ancient Chinese Medicine with 20+ years of clinical experience, 150+ effective treatments, 150+ advanced proven procedures, 100% no side effects, friendly practitioners, certified therapists, experienced acupuncturists having 850+ happy clients.
Range of Services:
- Acupuncture for weight loss
- IVF, Pregnancy & Fertility Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for headaches & migraines
- Acupuncture for treating & combating allergies
- Gynaecological Genitourinary Acupuncture to mitigate problems about monthly menstrual cycle, PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Chinese & Japanese Acupuncture
- Chronic Pain Acupuncture for activating body’s natural self-healing mechanism
- Chinese Herbal Medicine in powders, topical pastes, salves, tablet forms
- Cosmetic Acupuncture for youthful, flawless skin
- Moxibustion for improving body’s self-healing capacity
- Chinese Cupping Therapy for removing excess pathogens, mitigating muscle tension, good blood circulation & respiratory system
Tao Acupuncture provides customers facilities of Same Day Appointments & Walk-Ins accepting all Major Health Funds.
For more details, visit our website: