Airborne agents known as pathogens or allergens like pollen, grass, mold, cedar, ragweed, or some chemicals once breathed in or inhaled, enter our bodies wreaking havoc on bodily functions. Immune system mistakenly visualises pollen as danger and releases antibodies as defence mechanism to fight against allergens whilst releasing chemical called histamine into nose, eyes, lungs. Histamine is intended to attack harmful agents and it removes them from body leading to inflammation.
An icing on the cake is that there’re many natural ways one can get away with allergies or get rid of them:
- Cleanse nose – Pollens adhere to mucus membranes. Cleanse nasal passages with neti pot, sinus irrigator, nasal oils. Nasal irrigation called nasal rinse or cleansing or saline lavage, is often used by people suffering from allergies and respiratory symptoms. It’s an at-home remedy involving sterile water usage for clearing nasal passages facilitating breathing and sleep relieving symptoms of congestion. With neti pot and saline solution, pour solution from pot into one nostril and drain solution from another nostril. Squeeze bottle or bulb syringe are also used.
- Regular exercise – Regular exercise decreases allergies like respiratory allergies related to breathing. Exercise in moderation is beneficial for people suffering from allergies, offering many health benefits to ward off allergies in future. People with allergies can adhere to at least 150 minutes of moderate-intense aerobic physical activity or 75 minutes of vigorous-intensity physical activity per week like walking, running, cycling, treadmill exercise, swimming.
- Explore herbal remedies – Butterbur is an herb originating from European shrub, having potential of relieving allergy symptoms working closely on the lines of antihistamines. Quercetin is nutrient found in onions, apples, black tea, acting as hindrance to histamines release. Detox body by consuming herbs like turmeric, artichoke.
- Vitamin D – Vitamin D deficiency is linked to allergies like allergic rhinitis (nasal congestion), allergic asthma, eczema, and anaphylaxis. It plays an instrumental role in regulating and strengthening immune system cells and release of chemicals responsible for producing allergy symptoms. Consult healthcare provider for required supplements. Each person has different needs according to body types, based on skin colour alongside the amount of sun exposure-an excellent source of Vitamin D sourced naturally.
- Visit a chiropractor – By releasing stress, one of the main causes of seasonal allergies wreaking havoc on immune system, chiropractic care enables immune system to function more effectively. Proper functioning of nervous system without stress or anxiety contributes a great deal towards tackling allergies.
- Go for acupuncture – When allergies are treated with acupuncture performed at acupuncture Perth, underlying imbalances plaguing the body’s overall mechanisms get addressed. Treatment plans developed, formulated and implemented at acupuncture Perth, is aimed at relieving acute allergy symptoms, simultaneously treating root cause of problems contributing to body’s reaction to allergens.
Acupuncture performed at acupuncture Perth is healing practice originated in China over 5,000 years ago involving stimulating points on body with needles, pressure, electrical probes. Points are connected by pathways creating energy flow affecting overall health. Acupuncture is used as complementary therapy, and under able guidance of acupuncturists at acupuncture Perth, you would get series of weekly or twice-weekly treatments for several weeks and follow-up treatments if required.
Get yourself treated for allergies at Tao Acupuncture Perth one-of-a-kind clinic equipped with latest technology and equipment under guidance of Quin Wang (Kathy)-certified acupuncturist. Tao Acupuncture creates personal, peaceful environment for treatment based on ancient Chinese Medicine with 20+ years of clinical experience, 150+ effective treatments, 150+ advanced proven procedures, 100% no side effects, amicable practitioners, certified therapists, experienced acupuncturists having 850+ happy clients.
Range of Services:
- Acupuncture for treating & combating allergies
- Acupuncture for headaches & migraines
- IVF, Pregnancy & Fertility Acupuncture
- Gynaecological Genitourinary Acupuncture to mitigate problems about monthly menstrual cycle, PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Chinese & Japanese Acupuncture
- Chronic Pain Acupuncture for activating body’s natural self-healingmechanism
- Chinese Herbal Medicine in powders, topical pastes, salves, tablet forms
- Cosmetic Acupuncture for youthful, flawless skin
- Moxibustion for improving body’s self-healing capacity
- Chinese Cupping Therapy for removing excess pathogens, mitigating muscle tension, good blood circulation & respiratory system.
Tao Acupuncture provides customers provisions of Same Day Appointments & Walk-Ins accepting all Major Health Funds.
For more details, visit our website: